Microblading is a semi-permanent eyebrow tattooing technique that is unique to each individual. It uses a hand-held microblading pen that deposits pigment under the surface of the skin to create the appearance of hair strokes. The artistry of microblading mimics the look of real hair, so it can be used to enhance or restore eyebrows.
This article is a discussion of how to know the best waterproof eyebrow pencil, as well as how they can be used to enhance your natural features.
So, if you are looking for the best microblading pencil, then there are several things that you should consider before making your decision. Here are some things to consider:
The Size of The Pencil
The size of the pencil will determine how much pigment you will get when you use it. For example, if you have small hands and try using a large pencil, then it might be difficult to get enough pigment onto your skin without getting too much or wasting any of it.
The Quality of The Pigment in The Pencil
The quality of the pigment in your microblading pencil will determine how long the colour lasts on your skin after application and how easy it is to remove when needed. If there is less quality pigment in your pencil, then you may need to reapply your makeup more often than normal because it won’t last as long as other products would with higher quality pigments in them.
How to Clean and Store a Microblading Pen
1. Remove any excess pigment from the blade before you begin cleaning it. This will help prevent ink from getting inside the pen and damaging the motor.
2. Remove the blade from its housing and place it on a paper towel or piece of tissue paper so it doesn’t land on anything else.
3. Fill a small container with warm water and add one drop of mild dish soap, such as Dawn or Palmolive liquid dish soap. Swirl this mixture around until it becomes frothy, then soak your blade in it for 30 seconds or so. Wipe off any excess soap with a clean cloth or paper towel before proceeding to step 4.
4. Use rubbing alcohol or an antiseptic solution (such as hand sanitizer) to clean around the opening of your microblading pen barrel where there may be dried ink particles stuck in there and then wipe down the inside of your barrel with an alcohol pad or paper towel until clean and dry. This will help prevent any bacteria from growing in there and causing an infection!
5. Once cleaned, store in a dry place such as a drawer.
In conclusion, the most important thing you should keep in mind when shopping for microblading pencils is what you plan to use it for. It doesn’t really matter if you have a budget or not, but it’s a vital consideration nonetheless. If you just want a pack of microblading pencils to experiment with, then you can afford to purchase any type that fits your budget. If, however, you need your microblading pencil to show perfect results at all times, then it’s best to invest in one that is specifically designed for that purpose. Good luck and happy shopping with Shecustoms products!